Thursday, September 29, 2011

Back at Work. Boo...

Hey peeps.

I am sorry that I haven't been blogging! I am being SO RUDE! :OP Well last Friday I weighed...

232 lbs!

So not as signifigant of a weight loss, but 2 lbs is 2 lbs. Can you believe I have lost almost 10 lbs!?! Thats the weight of my newborn daughter!! This is crazy talk! I lift her and think I was carrying this around... in FAT! Ugh... a baby is a much better use of 10 lbs than fat!

Well I am back at work. (In fact don't tell them... I am blogging AT work!) :OP te he he... Oh and I broke my toe. Its pretty narly. Its purlply and deformed a bit. Overall a mess. So now its hard to work out. BUT I can still walk so I have just upped my walking in order to compensate. I do alot of walking at work. Well... not ALOT but certainly much more than if I were just at home. We got paid today which means I signed up for Weight Watchers Online! Its pretty swell! I think its pretty convenient... minus the fact that my work only has like 2 computers... so I NEED a ledger to keep track of what I am eating so I am glad that my Mommy and Daddy got me a Weight Watchers package for my Birthday.

Oh yea, it was my B-day on Monday! Yay... it was relaxing and we made Hungry Girl "Jello" Cake for my B-Day. We took the Hungry Girl Cake recipe and added Sugar-Free Jello which is no points! And as an icing Fat Free Cool Whip! YEA!!! Cheap on the PointsPlus-ness! Pretty spectacular huh!?! :O) We also had this amazing Brisket for dinner on my Birthday. It was GRAND!

Diet Soda Cake

From: http://www.hungry-girl.com/show/more-surprises-shockers-and-swaps-diet-soda-cake-recipe



Ingredients:

One 18.25-oz. box moist-style cake mix
One 12-oz. can diet soda

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk thoroughly and transfer to a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray; bake in the oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. (Refer to cake-mix box for pan size and approximate bake time.)

Enjoy!
MAKES 12 SERVINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment