Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dieting. Yuck.

Hello World Wide Web.

My name is Jennifer and I am a married mother of two. I have a loving husband who is my rock. We are a military family and my daughters are "Navy Brats." Though I never look at them as brats. I am the working bread winner you could say but that does not mean that my husband has any less to do than I. In fact somedays I really think that what he does at home is much more stenuous that what I do.


Some may wonder, where does the title come from? Well, before I was married I had the initials JAB. (It was a family thing.) When I was growing up, I always thought my initials were strange and my dad told me to make them an acronym. He sat down with me a brainstormed and we came up with "Just Adorably Beautiful." From then on I never hated my initials. Not only had I known that I came from a line of JAB's but that I knew that I was beautiful no matter what.

As of this moment I don't feel "Just Adorably Beautiful." I just had my second daughter 3 weeks ago and needless to say after 2 pregnancies back to back I gained unnecessary amounts of extra poundage! So I have decided that instead of wallowing in self pity; crying myself to sleep over a 5 gallon tub of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream I was going to do something about it. Since I am in the Navy I really have no choice but to lose the weight or get kicked out. My families livelihood is on the line. So to keep me motivated and dedicated I started this BLOG. Through this blog you will journey through the highs and lows of DIE-ting. I am no different than you and I hope that maybe this blog will help motivate others to not eat their feelings but write about them. (Even though eating them might be more fun!
)

Here is my Motivation:
(Left is Post Boot Camp)
Photobucket
(Right is Last Weekend With my Eldest Daughter)

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
Philippians 4:13

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you go girl! i am proud of you! i KNOW you can do this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you every step of the way! Lets motivate each other! xoxo

    ReplyDelete