Friday, September 30, 2011

Only One!?!

Hey everyone.

I should have expected it this week but I only lost 1 pound. This morning I weighed...

231.4 lbs!

I should be glad it was only a pound and not a gain but I had my birthday this week. We ate at Burger King & Chick Fil A this week! (Mostly because it was so late and we were in Laurel & not at home!) So I guess I am happy. I wish it had been more. But Next week will make up for it PROMISE.

So, I went to my 6 week post pardum appoitment this week and got the A OK to work out... but that if I try to do too much too fast that I would risk my milk drying up. SO, walking it is. And of course my toe is all messed up and its getting chillier. So I guess I will just do low impact aerobics to start with and build it up from there. I am doing alot more walking now that I am back to work. And once our desks move down one floor I am going to be doing alot of stairs! So that will be a good forced work out. (Unless I cheat and take the elevator!)

As for foods... I ate Cream of Wheat this morning with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon. According to WWO it's just 7 points. I should have had a banana that I saw at the last second.... but alora. The Cream of Wheat was really good. I will probably do 1 tsp less of the Brown Sugar next time because it was a little overpowering. I have also found that many of the Weight watcher / dieting recipes are boring and lack flavor. I find I really have to load on the garlic or Italian seasoning or SOMETHING just to get the bland-ness to be less BORING! LOL... Oh well... See ya tomorrow world!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you still check this, but I found you through the friend finder on WW site, I live on Andrews AFB and am interested in finding out which meetings you go to and possibly have an accountability buddy.

    ReplyDelete