Monday, September 12, 2011

The Hunger Monster.


LOL, I needed that photo today. I am sick of this HUNGER thing. I also know I am not doing this dieting thing right. I am pretty sure I am NOT eating the correct amount of calories. I mean today I only had 2 meals and tiny portions at that! Well, I think that's because we planned our meals BEFORE I decided to diet and so I would much rather UNDER eat than over eat. BUT, if this is what anorexia feels like... you can count on me to never be THAT GIRL.

I planned the meals for the next 15 days since we get paid tomorrow. All of them are Weight Watchers recipe friendly and they all have the accurate amount of points per serving which will help me to know what I AM eating points wise. There are some yummy recipes on there... like Slow Cooker Red Beans & Rice as well as Dijon Chicken. Quite excited...

Today I made Diet Soda Cake! It was amazing and HALF the calories of REAL cake. Thank you Hungry Girl! I started recording that show on the Food Network and I must say she is very ingenious! There is an all veggie no noodle lasagna I want to try! :O)

Diet Soda Cake

from Hungry Girl Website

*Makes 12 servings*


1 18.25 box of moist style cake mix

1 can of diet soda


1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.


2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and transfer to properly sized pan. Refer to box for bake time.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment